Portware's Growth Momentum Accelerates in Q1 Driven by Global Asset Manager Wins
New York and London, March 26, 2015—Portware, the first and only provider of multi-asset trade automation solutions powered by artificial intelligence, today announced results for the first quarter of 2015. Driven by continuous product innovation in the new age of trade automation, Portware signed a record number of new clients and experienced 40% year-over-year growth, most notably a dramatic growth in FX. Portware continues to grow its global footprint throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC and now serves clients that collectively manage over $8.5 trillion in assets.
Global tier-one institutions continue to employ Portware for its unique ability to address their most complex multi-asset workflows. Portware’s customizable platform offers traders unprecedented real time decision support tools and helps institutions intelligently automate their trading workflows across the globe. Portware Enterprise helps institutions create and execute strategies for global equities, futures, options and FX with centralized control, advanced data visualization capabilities and intelligent execution routing. Portware’s AlphaVision uses predictive analytics to empower traders to automatically select, implement, monitor and adjust algorithms to achieve an optimal trading strategy.
The industry’s push to automate FX trading strategies also helped fuel dramatic growth in Portware’s FX business over the last year. Portware FX provides a real-time consolidated view of the entire FX marketplace to deliver a custom trading environment with next generation algo strategies, its Smart Trade Assistant (STA) and decision supports tools. With access to FX Liquidity Monitor (FXLM), Portware’s transaction cost analysis (TCA) and post-trade reporting toolset, FX clients are afforded greater visibility into their trading performance.
Other recent Portware milestones include:
• Achieved global, multi-asset customer wins in North America, EMEA and Asia Pac representing nearly $3.5 trillion in assets under management.
• Added new clients in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan
• Announced plans to open a Singapore office and additional hires in the Hong Kong office to support growing client demand
• Signed partnership agreements with leading and innovative companies: S3, Markit and Equinix
• Given consistent industry recognition for Portware’s core offerings, with award wins and accolades including: Wall Street Letter’s Best FX Trading Platform and Markets Media’s and Waters Technology’s Best Buy-Side EMS. In addition, CEO Alfred Eskandar was named to the Institutional Investor Trading Technology 40
“Regulatory and market structure changes, automation of new asset classes and increasingly complex trading strategies and workflows have placed enormous pressure on institutions to achieve both efficiency and enhanced performance to maintain an edge in this competitive environment,” said Alfred Eskandar, CEO, Portware. “We embrace the fact that our clients need a flexible, customizable solution that delivers smart automation and empowers the trader to trade at the intersection of human and artificial intelligence.”